The WorktheBeat campaign continues the BacktoRhythm (B2R )campaigns we have been driving since 2017; albeit going more virtual this year due to Covid-19. The campaign is aimed at creating public awareness around cardiac health in Kenya, Egypt and South Africa thus increasing the chances of survival of victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Strategy, digital & virtual event
As a key solution to the campaign, we activated an influencer led:
- 7-day challenge per market to get the public to run, walk, bike 10,000 Kms.
- CPR Video challenge on Tik Tok.
- An internal Philips staff challenge
- 7-day challenge to get the Philips staff to run, walk, bike 500 Kms
- A 12-hour finale where pro-cyclists will bike 500 kms from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
In Kenya, thousands of residents participated to achieve 10,844 km’s leading to Philips donating 5 AED machines to the Kenya Red Cross. In South Africa, Thousands of residents participated to achieve 5,133 km’s leading to philips donating 3 AED machines to Heart to Heart Foundation and In Egypt, hundreds of residents participated to achieve 3,314 km’s leading to philips donating 2AED machines to Red Crescent.
Integrated strategy, creative and campaign comm’s
Digital strategy and comm’s
Simultaneous 12hour live stream event in Kenya, Egypt and South Africa